What times a good time?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooo I'm gonna try and be there bout that time meself as well. :D Any body gonna be by em selves? Cause my dads gonna have to come later and I don't wanna be by meself :wink:

-Nikki

Alright ladies and gents. Dunno if I'm gonna get replies or not but heres the jist of it for those lurking and reading.

I'll be by meself for the majority of the day and if you happen to see a girl with a mohawk sitting around by her self don't worry that's just me! I'm not out to pick ya pockets :)wink:) i'll just be lookin forsome to sit and talk with while in line so don't be affraid to say HI! Thanks everyone.

-Nikki

Ikkin said:
Oooo I'm gonna try and be there bout that time meself as well. :D Any body gonna be by em selves? Cause my dads gonna have to come later and I don't wanna be by meself :wink:

-Nikki

I dont arrive from Perth into Melbourne until 1230, check into the hotel and get down to the Dome. Im thinking 2 o'clock, but dont like my chances. Im going with my ol man, and he probably wont catch up with me until later in the avo.

What colour mohawk? Maybe I can catch up with ya, but thats sorta jumping the queue. :ohmy:

50/50, that was about the time that i lined up for Sydney 1 and I just got in. That was on a Friday btw.

It's only a small black hawk now, got it cut today. Shit, your arriving pretty late, I'd say you might be far down the line, but then again I don't have a clue, I'm trying to find a bloody safer way for me to get into the city!! I just hope people don't crack it when my dad comes later.

-Nikki

Ikkin said:
It's only a small black hawk now, got it cut today. Shit, your arriving pretty late, I'd say you might be far down the line, but then again I don't have a clue, I'm trying to find a bloody safer way for me to get into the city!! I just hope people don't crack it when my dad comes later.

-Nikki

Id be happy to line up with ya.

I was guna go with my sis but she aint coming til much later and I wanted to get there about nine. Dont think u can save a spot for ur Dad, apparently they're making all latecomers go to the back of the line

Back
Top Bottom