What time are they leaving the hotel in the morning?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quadcaster

Refugee
hey all! another one of my "what time" questions lol

what time do they leave the hotel in the morning and what time do they tend to arrive back at the hotel in the evening?

i'm wondering this because i am going down with a mate 2morow and id really like to know what time because i dont wanna be late and miss them

cheers all!

quad

Leebonoman96 said:
Mate its all by chance. 2morrow I suggest be at ANZ.

How likely is it that they will be at ANZ on Saturday?

They will be there everyday for rehearsals. im flying to Brisbane from Sydney on sat morning and heading straight to ANZ.

Leebonoman96 said:
They will be there everyday for rehearsals. im flying to Brisbane from Sydney on sat morning and heading straight to ANZ.

I had read in the other links that they would be rehearsing Fri - Mon, but wasn't sure if they would be there every one of those days or not. I don't exactly live near ANZ, so just want to try find out first before making the trek on Saturday. I am assuming the afternoons are most likely time for the rehearsals?

Well I rang the stadium and broke that info. If you head down on Sat u have a pretty good chance of meeting them at some stage. I must tell u though patience will be the key. If you do the time u will meet them.

Leebonoman96 said:
Well I rang the stadium and broke that info. If you head down on Sat u have a pretty good chance of meeting them at some stage. I must tell u though patience will be the key. If you do the time u will meet them.

Thanks heaps. Should make it there by lunchtime. Might see you then.

well im going to be at the hotel in the morning, leaving my home which is in an inner city suburb at around 6, so i should be there by about 7, so i'll hopefully meet them as they leave for rehersals!

i would just go the the venue BUT the band are infact flying from a helipad on the gold coast straight to the field at anz in a helicopter, so they wont be meeting anyone unless they make a special trip to the gate.....

i might make an appearance at ANZ in the afternoon, but who knows :wink:

wish me luck, and i hope to see some of you guys 2morow arvo!

cheers!
quad

Back
Top Bottom