What is with the Monterrey Concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

h3465a6

Babyface
Does anybody know anything Official with the Monterrey concert???

Ticketmaster wont even pull it up.

I know the rumors have been swirling but has anyone seen anything factual- Other than there not on sale yet!!!!
I need my tickets!!

According to a source I know in Monterrey..tickets did not go on sale yet...no reason was given... ticketmaster.mx advised to keep checking ticketmaster.com.mx for the ticket sale date.. I'll keep checking and post news when I find it!! I'm looking to get tickets for that show as well !!! the venue is an open air stadium and February looks to be chilly for that show!

there was an article today that no contract was made with the stadium, to make things worse on the 11 there is a futbol match schedule, however it also emphasized that U2's contract is done for Monterrey...but no official venue

If that's the case and if they do have a contract, then perhaps they'll play Arena Monterrey??...supposedly their best arena for an indoor concert...

tchaveziii said:
If that's the case and if they do have a contract, then perhaps they'll play Arena Monterrey??...supposedly their best arena for an indoor concert...

not for the Stadium Shows and I really don't think they bring all the way here the Arena Stage just for one show, my guess is they need to work things out because the other stadium is not that big

I've heard that the Monterrey tickets will be on sale on this next Monday, since 11 am (Mexico hour)

yes it's official tickets go on sale this monday 11 am and it's now the Estadio Tecnologico, 42 thousand tickets will go on sale

Back
Top Bottom