What are we going to do for the second Sydney show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rochelle D

War Child
im going to the second sydney show

i think we should do something special but i dont know what i

was thing of blowing upred,black and white ballons or something like that

any thoughts or ideas?:wink:

At the Portland show we held up THANK YOU signs that blew Bono away...he was literally speechless. And there was a huge group that had those glow bracelets that looked pretty cool when the arena was dark.

Do something original, rather than repetitive. The whole "wave a colour"/"blow up balloons"/"get everyone to hold a sign" thing has been done.

I think strategically chosen parts of the crowd should hold up pieces of paper that, when viewed from a distance (such as the stage), form the words PLAY THE ELECTRIC CO. :wink:

I think everyone wearing a Vertigo Tour tshirt would put a smile on his face. It would make not only a visual impact, but would also mean lots of $$ for them.

Portland was great!

Carek1230 said:
At the Portland show we held up THANK YOU signs that blew Bono away...he was literally speechless. And there was a huge group that had those glow bracelets that looked pretty cool when the arena was dark.
Still have my bracelet/necklace (although it quit glowing quite a while ago - I want my money back! :wink: )

I also still have my "Thank You" sign and the "One" sign as well; was hoping to bring them to Auckland if there will EVER BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE TOUR DATES!!!!! :mad:

demand them to

a) bring back electic co
b) play crumbs
c) offer us some 'new' content

& thank them for finally confirming the dates and coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom