Was Cleveland GA line indoors or outdoors?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2wedge

New Yorker
In Buffalo, Allison was saying that the GA line was going to be indoors in Cleveland if she could make that happen... what was the GA line arrangement in Cleveland?

u2wedge said:
In Buffalo, Allison was saying that the GA line was going to be indoors in Cleveland if she could make that happen... what was the GA line arrangement in Cleveland?

Outdoors...all the way.

It was outdoors and it was cold......Indoors would mess with the whole nature of GA....it's an"experience", heat or frigid cold. There are tons of pics being posted...check the other threads.

Carek1230 said:
It was outdoors and it was cold......Indoors would mess with the whole nature of GA....it's an"experience", heat or frigid cold. There are tons of pics being posted...check the other threads.

Personally, the indoor GA experience was the best one I have had. A lot of line control, obviously it was warm, and just a really good vibe as people weren't bitching or having to deal with the weather. Not to say that I wasn't completely prepared to deal with the elements in Buffalo, but it was really pretty cool that they hooked up the GA line. :up:

I was so grateful to wait inside in Buffalo. I don't think I could have survived outside. When I was in Pittsburgh, I couldn't stop shaking from being cold once we got inside, and it was 40-50 degrees then.

Back
Top Bottom