View for Amsterdam Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TD01

Babyface
Hi U2 meisters ...

Quick question for you all: If you go to www.Amsterdamarana.nl and do the following you can see the seating plan:
- Click on UK flag on top right hand corner to get the site in
English
- Click on Events (top left hand circle)
- Click on any one of the U2 links (Vertigo World Tour, Sold Out)
- Click on 'stand sections' on right hand side list
- Click on seating stage North

My question is, is that I reckon the podium, ie stage, is further forward than it shows. We are in block 407, and we are concerned that all we will get to see will be the speaker rack (side view) and only get to ses the band when they come out onto the 'B-stages'.

What do you think? Has anyone been to the Arena to tell me otherwise?

Thanks in advance guys,
TD.

TD01 said:
Hi U2 meisters ...

Quick question for you all: If you go to www.Amsterdamarana.nl and do the following you can see the seating plan:
English

My question is, is that I reckon the podium, ie stage, is further forward than it shows. We are in block 407, and we are concerned that all we will get to see will be the speaker rack (side view) and only get to ses the band when they come out onto the 'B-stages'.

Thanks in advance guys,
TD.

I think you will be just fine. the 409 sectiona nd maybe 408 has a real shitty view. I think you have a great view to be honest

they do have large screens for the side view spectators

hope i can see - i am in block 110!!!!!

I'm on row 5 in section 119... Best seats available :wink:

My view , I'm only like 10 rows further down:

vak119_2.jpg

tribunes_podiumnoord.gif

Last edited:
Thanks guys - although I still think we will be cutting it fine ... we are on the left of the block - just about 10 seats before joining block 408 !!

TD01 said:
Thanks guys - although I still think we will be cutting it fine ... we are on the left of the block - just about 10 seats before joining block 408 !!

would seats in the 270's be to the left or right of the block?

It depends what block number you are in as to the view.

Sounds like 270 is the actual seat number, so its a bit difficult to say, although I do know it is one continuous seating stream all the way round. For example, seat 1 may be in block 401 and the last seat, say 500 is all the way round in block 430.
I also know that the seat numbers go from right to left inside the block, so in block 405, say, seat 101 (for example) is closer to the stage than seat 100.

okay, seat numbers always go from left to right.
When you're in Block 117, 118, 408 or 409 you might have a limited view of the stage.

TD01 said:
It depends what block number you are in as to the view.

Sounds like 270 is the actual seat number, so its a bit difficult to say, although I do know it is one continuous seating stream all the way round. For example, seat 1 may be in block 401 and the last seat, say 500 is all the way round in block 430.
I also know that the seat numbers go from right to left inside the block, so in block 405, say, seat 101 (for example) is closer to the stage than seat 100.

..it doesn't work that way.

You first determine in which block you are. Then your ticket states in which row you are en finally your seat number.

At Amstedam 1, I'll be in block 121, row 2, seat 191
At Amsterdam 3, I'll be in block 104, row 3, seat 99

wtonis said:

..it doesn't work that way.

You first determine in which block you are. Then your ticket states in which row you are en finally your seat number.

At Amstedam 1, I'll be in block 121, row 2, seat 191
At Amsterdam 3, I'll be in block 104, row 3, seat 99

wednesday I will be in 119!!!

the other two dates GA.:rockon: :rockon:

Hmmm...I am in 118 on Saturday...close but side view...

I have GA for Friday but won't be there until late...so if anyone wants to swap side stage seats for GA, let me know?

TD01 said:
Hi U2 meisters ...

English

by the pics posted in the amsterdam dvd thread - it looks like you should have great seats

Thanks in advance guys,
TD.

TD01 said:
Hi U2 meisters ...

English

Thanks in advance guys,
TD.

sorry about that!

you should have great seats, look at the pics in the dvd thread

Back
Top Bottom