Vegas General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the brokers are probably getting their tickets now for night 2. when they're done, they'll announce it to us.

(sarcasm)

They are making their rounds to the craps and black jack high roller tables...

"Beverage, Cigarette, U2 Tickets!"

nothing was ever said about the saturday onsale right? maybe it's next week and there's another presale.

ChangeTheTemperature said:

It won;t be just the MGM grand.

Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, Ceaser's, Luxor etc.. will all get their share of tickets.

This happens all the time

eh, probably part of the deal with playing Vegas. If it's nothing new, the U2 knew what was going on.

That's why they should play Albuquerque. No corruption here.

is it possible, since there was never any official announcement, that there won't be a second vegas show??

I heard the MGM Grand is supposed to be pretty small, at least compared to other venues the band has been playing lately. I got four seats behind the stage within a few minutes of the onsale and grabbed them, I'm just happy to be in the building.

Dapp said:
nothing was ever said about the saturday onsale right? maybe it's next week and there's another presale.

That might be the case, but at this point how many active presale codes are still left out there?

Of course it's possible. Someone who called said that MGM denied that there would be a second show.

TheFly7 said:
is it possible, since there was never any official announcement, that there won't be a second vegas show??

In U2.com's original e-mail about the Vegas shows, it said there would be two shows:

The presale for the U2 shows on November 4th and November 5th in Las Vegas begins tomorrow, Tuesday April 5th and runs until Thursday April 7th.

they DID only play 1 night in Vegas for the Elevation Tour.

U2tours.com has night 2 listed on their site, but I'm sure that's based on rumor? Anyone know different?

I thought it was based totally on 'momentum', so to speak.

If they were going to announce a second gig today, I'd have expected it by now, while everyone's fighting for tix.

Anyone know anyone in line out there?

I just pulled up a single in the highest section in the back...$183. Wow...not worth it guys. Maybe if they play 34 songs that night.

Back
Top Bottom