Vegas General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anyone checked out ebay? Vegas seems even more corrupt than other cities. There are a _ton_ of auctions that were posted long before today compared to other cities before general.

JohnCash said:
Has anyone checked out ebay? Vegas seems even more corrupt than other cities. There are a _ton_ of auctions that were posted long before today compared to other cities before general.

people list them before they bought tickets... lots will be pulled back when they find out no GA...

Vegas is the most corrupt city in the world especially when it comes to big events.

I bet all the major hotels have a 1000 tickets each that they will give to their VIP guests and major gamblers.

Hey does anybody else get and " ticketmaster error, internal error" when they hit the refresh button alot of times?? Or is it just me?

ChangeTheTemperature said:
Vegas is the most corrupt city in the world especially when it comes to big events.

I bet all the major hotels have a 1000 tickets each that they will give to their VIP guests and major gamblers.

Their venue..whats the problem?

All I'm saying is that _in comparison_ to other shows there seem to be more posted on speculation. Especially given that there are probably very few fanclub tickets left

macphisto23 said:
Hey does anybody else get and " ticketmaster error, internal error" when they hit the refresh button alot of times?? Or is it just me?

clear your cookies.

I pulled up a pair in Section 108, Row HH for $183. These are great seats, but I threw them back b/c I'm gonna hold out for the 'U' or 'L' sections on e-bay.

Really though there are no 'bad' seats at the MGM Grand. I saw Madonna there last year and there was a great view from all around. There's no nosebleed section.

The MGM Grand is a very small venue and they hold back a huge number of seats for promotional giveaways, "VIPs", high-rollers, etc. That explains why there are so few tickets coming available. The floor section is very small.

damn... pulled a pair in L202 for $400, and thought I could put them on ebay and afford GAs AFTER I threw them back... meh.

Interesting...if you go to MGM Grands website and click their link to purchase tix to the U2 show you go to Alan Jackson on TM. Oops.

Back
Top Bottom