Vancouver presale is tomorow! 02/01/05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
umm who to believe??? Ticketmaster says presale tomorow at 10:00 am but yet U2.com has a TBD and has no info on when vancouver presale is. But then again U2.com is known to have news long after everyone already knows it.

Ticketmaster also listing presale for Seattle tomorrow (Feb1)! YAY! finally. :faint:

Too bad I didn't hand over my $40 for the chance to be shat upon my U2.com tomorrow. Guess I'll have to wait for Saturday (she hopes) to get it from Tmaster.

It is official:

as i seen it in U2.com its now up

the remaining 3 cities which includes vancouver will go on sale tomorow and over the weekend for the general sale. I wish you good luck and hope you get tickets on sunday :)

Nico

Howdy U2girl.. i wish you luck and hope you get the tickets you want :) Just remember to get there as early as possible. I am very nervouse about tomorow's presale cos you know all the bad stories BUT the difference now is that only 3 cities are up at the same time, and they had a week to find out some of the problems. In theory tomorow shoul be a smoother day and hopefully we will all get the tickets we want

u2girlcj said:
Ticketmaster also listing presale for Seattle tomorrow (Feb1)! YAY! finally. :faint:

Too bad I didn't hand over my $40 for the chance to be shat upon my U2.com tomorrow. Guess I'll have to wait for Saturday (she hopes) to get it from Tmaster.

dabiggestu2fan said:
Howdy U2girl.. i wish you luck and hope you get the tickets you want :) Just remember to get there as early as possible. I am very nervouse about tomorow's presale cos you know all the bad stories BUT the difference now is that only 3 cities are up at the same time, and they had a week to find out some of the problems. In theory tomorow shoul be a smoother day and hopefully we will all get the tickets we want

\

Thanks dabig. Do you mind if I call you dabig? Makes me think you're a rapper.

I have to wait until the general sale on Saturday but will be trying for Seattle and 'Couver at the same time. Fingers crossed!!!! Good luck!

Holy Crap! Talk about short notice!!! They only give us a few hrs. Good thing I have a flexible job.

heheh as for me well not a good thing cos ill be missing a class that i desperatly need to go to cos i am very lost in it and the teacher teaches a million things each class but hey i am already lost whats being a little more lost in it to go see u2? :) hehehehe i am excited about tomorow but nervouse in the same time!

I was able to get 2 GA tickets!!!! ive been to popmart and elevation but they were both nosebleed seats so this time i am extreamly excited about floor tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait.

Although i must say ticketmuster gave me a huge hastle before i got the tickets.

Hope all of you got tickets and if not hope you guys/gals get them on sat!

Nico

dabiggestu2fan said:
I was able to get 2 GA tickets!!!! ive been to popmart and elevation but they were both nosebleed seats so this time i am extreamly excited about floor tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait.

Although i must say ticketmuster gave me a huge hastle before i got the tickets.

Hope all of you got tickets and if not hope you guys/gals get them on sat!

Nico

Congrats!!!:happy: Did you get them online or on the phone? If they do go onsale Sat at 9:30am, that will make me extremely happy since I can still try for Seattle at 11!

Back
Top Bottom