Vancouver 2nd Show just added

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Judah

War Child
Well, by my accounts, the Vancouver show sold out in less than five minutes (at least that's what Ticketmaster's web-site showed when i tried to purchase tickets).

But right after that, they said u2's added another show for Friday, Apr. 29.

Last edited:
Oh, sorry...guess you can buy tickets for the second concert right now.

Duh...um, so what the hell am i doing over here at interference!?! (I already have a couple tickets for the first, so...)

Last edited:
captredwing said:
I had 4 for the 1st show...ready to bill the credit card...then decided to wait for 2nd show...now I have no tix for either:(

Rule number one: TAKE WHAT YOU GET AT THE TIME (LOL)

Just about did the same thing but ended up buying them. 4 tickets to 1st show

Judah said:
Wow...it looks like the second show sold out in 10 minutes. Amazing response.

Time for a third show!

It was more like 30 minutes. And you also have fans from Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and even Ontario, Quebec & Montana, etc., fishing for tickets...

Praise God!!! I don't know what lucky star or planet or whatever I was born under. But I have two tickets to the first vancouver show. And then still got two GA and two pretty good 49.50 seats for the second seattle show.

I can't get of work for both. Seattle it is. I wonder how long it will take me to unload the vancouver tickets. They are in section 304. Someone will buy them right? lol

Roland of Gilead said:
I have 2 Vancouver floor GAs to Van#1 to trade.

Looking for 2 seats or floor GAs to Van#2.

It looks like we're both trying to do the same thing now.

Thats what i thought at first Roland of Gilead, but my ticketmaster order says i have one GA at section GA row null for ten dollars. What does this mean?

Last edited:
NoControl said:

It was more like 30 minutes. And you also have fans from Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and even Ontario, Quebec & Montana, etc., fishing for tickets...

....and the second show will sellout "eventually" eh?

How many people do you know are coming from these other regions to Vancouver for the show when they all know the band will be coming most of the rest of Canada in the fall or alternatively could go to shows much closer in the nothern USA on this leg of the tour? For some of these people from other regions to go to that particular show, it would cost them 3 to 4 times the face value of the ticket for all the expenses involved with travel and lodging. There are people who do that for the first show of the tour and the last show of the tour and even then, they form a small percentage of the audiance.

jumpmanst said:
Thats what i thought at first Roland of Gilead, but my ticketmaster order says i have one GA at section GA row null for ten dollars. What does this mean?

How did you set up shipping? This could be that charge.

STING2 said:

....and the second show will sellout "eventually" eh?

How many people do you know are coming from these other regions to Vancouver for the show when they all know the band will be coming most of the rest of Canada in the fall or alternatively could go to shows much closer in the nothern USA on this leg of the tour? For some of these people from other regions to go to that particular show, it would cost them 3 to 4 times the face value of the ticket for all the expenses involved with travel and lodging. There are people who do that for the first show of the tour and the last show of the tour and even then, they form a small percentage of the audiance.

Oh people are coming, i know 4 people from Manitoba, and 12 people from Alberta, including me! Plus just look at all the people from this site that bought tickets for the Vancouver shows, there are lots that are not from BC.

These hit and run first leg dates may actually increase the demand to see the band in the fall.

if any one wants to sell me two ga tickets for vancouver....the max i can pay is $150 cdn, it would be real nice!

Back
Top Bottom