Vancouver???!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MISTER MACPHISTO

Babyface
What is the deal with ticketmaster? I was online trying for the Vancouver presale today and there was no place to enter my password. The screen was set up like a normal ticket purchase. No password was needed, it just took you straight from the ticket selection to where the screen that said "There was an internal system error, please try again". And then I checked Seattle and it says that the tickets aren't on sale yet. I just went back to Vancouver and now it has the password box but there is only plaza seats left, of which I cannot get because apparently, there is "an internal system error" still.

From what the people on u2.com are saying in the forums... Vancouver pre-sale went pretty well.

I didn't get GA's... maybe I wasn't patient enough based on my past pre-sale experience... but I got 2 tickets in section 117 row 4. Will probably wait and see what the stage arrangement will be, and then look into trading for GA's.

KEEP TRYING I got the kicked off for about five minutes then I went back and forth between .com and .ca finnally the page popped up but no password box so every time I would submit order there would be no tickets, then all of a sudden the box showed up and bam 2 GA's

mine was the same then for about 4 minutes it said their were no tickets available at this time then it let me in and did 2 GA's and said their are no tickets left then it went back down again then ticketmaster.ca said it has exceeded its limit then about 3 min later i traid again and flawlessly i was able to purchase 2 GA tickets without even waiting for 2 min! It works in mysterious ways! Hope people had same luck i had atleast in the getting the tickets part!

If you didnt get good tickets today I expect there will be a second show later possibly with another presale...

I got tickets!! 2 tickets section 115!! Good enough for me!!

WOOHOO! YEAH BABY! Ticketmaster is still a pain in the ass but I got a GA ticket for Vancouver.

I spent 20 minutes getting "internal system error" and then was offered about 3 different seats for $ 165 to which I thought, I ain't paying that much for any concert. I kept trying GAs and it said no tickets available. So I just plugged in best available and it sent back a GA ticket. Weird system. Maybe they do release tickets in blocks instead of all at once. I dunno. I hope everyone was as lucky as me.

See ya in Van. I 'll be the one with the big smile on my face.:wink:

2 GA tickets right here for vancouver. It nearly gave me a heart attack BUT after all the trouble and nearly pulling my hair out it was worth it! Hope everyone else faired well! Good luck!

Nico

I had the exact same experience as Mistermacphisto. By the time i was able to get back in the system (about 10:15 a.m.), the only tickets available were way at the back for $165 each. I've always seen U2 GA and right up at the front, so, no...

Will try my luck in the general sale, or prostitute myself for GA tickets (hey, it's for a good cause).

did anyone get the grand prix auto show page when they clicked to find tickets for vancouver???? i got this 3 times in a row. i was definately in the u2 page and doing everything right, first there was no spot to type in your password, and then it pulled up a page for the grand prix auto show 3 times!!! so by 10 after i finally checked and could only find nosebleeds.

yet another beautiful day with ticketbastard...

Van tickets are still available...though now the tickets are only for the side of the stage.

Has anyone here ever had side-of-stage tickets? Anyone know if these are completely shyte or not bad? They're $95 each.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom