US tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2FanPeter

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Is this the first U2 tour that's sold every single ticket put on sale in North America? This excludes last minute drops.

Elevation had 3-4 shows that were a couple hundred short or were in Kentucky. Joshua had a couple hundred unsold tickets in a couple cities and 1-2 stadiums because people assumed all tickets were gone.

U2FP

Yeah I would say this is a first. In Elevation, Indianapolis, Columbus and Lexington all didn't sell seats behind the stage b/c the show wouldn't have sold out. I was at all 3 of them.

I also know they did this in Tampa, FL. And St. Louis and Kansas City weren't sellouts. So that is 6 shows that didn't completely sell out. This tour, with the exception of a few shows, every show sold out the hour it went on sale. And now all shows are sold out. Plus all European shows are sold out. That's pretty awesome.

Zoo TV first leg sold out completely. But yeah, this is the first full tour where every show in the U.S. has sold out.

Where were there empty seats in 1987? Was it only a couple enormo domes and one or two obscure places they played?

Are the Fall Oakland shows confirmed sellouts?

u2FP

Back
Top Bottom