UK Hawaii Competition!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonoishot

Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

For all UK fans theres a U2 competition on Radio One's Top 40 Chart show. The show has just started now but according to the DJ's the competition starts after 6pm.

You win a trip ( for 2 i think) to Hawaii. Flights and hotel included obviously and you get to see the show at Aloha stadium.

:hyper::drool::combust::faint:

I don't really have that much info but my friend emailed this to me. :D

Just keep listening to the station closest to you and good luck. :up:

rachie said:
U2 releases their first single disc best of,
U218 Singles on 20th November.

The collection will contain 16 of the band's best known songs and two new tracks.

The new material recorded during sessions at London's Abbey Road Studios in September,
was produced by the pioneering Rick Rubin, and includes the U2/Green Day rendition of The Skids track, 'The Saints Are Coming' and a new U2 song called 'Window In The Skies'.

U218 Singles
Standard CD in a limited edition numbered slipcase
Deluxe Limited Edition with CD, Bonus DVD featuring previously unseen Live in Milan footage from the Vertigo//05 Tour and a 48 page book
Double vinyl
U218 Videos: a full length DVD with a collection of videos from U218 Singles plus bonus material

U2 COMPETITIONS

How would you like to win a trip to see U2 live in Honolulu or Tokyo?
A host of radio stations around the UK are running competitions over the next 2 weeks. Tune in to the stations or listen online so you can enter!

Radio 1 - 19th November on the Top 40 show
Clyde + Forth
Cool FM
Virgin
Capital FM
Capital Gold
Magic
Key 103
Radio City
Real Radio

U2 ON-LINE NEWS

To celebrate the release of U218 Singles, a dedicated website has been produced. It contains audio and video clips and a U2 trivia quiz. If you haven't already checked it out, go to www.U218.com

Watch all the videos in full length at www.yahoo.co.uk/music from 20th November

Also there's the revamped Myspace page too at www.myspace.com/U2

And of course for further information on U2, visit www.U2.com

Back
Top Bottom