U2 Sightings in Hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bayou12780

War Child
Some folks told us that they saw Bono last night (12/6) around midnight at the Pipeline Club (near Ward Center). They said he was on stage alone singing! Any I-fans there to confirm?

Any other sightings?

Given the story on Paul Easter (the Bono impersonator), it is possible this was Paul! So he must be good. He and his tribute band Vertigo USA will be playing at the OTX Luau tonight at the Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park.

I saw Bono and Adam having dinner on thursday night... our first 15 minutes on the island and they were right next to us. But someone told me yesterday that they are now (or yesterday) in Maui??

Was told Bono and Ali were at Duke's Tuesday for lunch. And that Eddie V. and Bono were sighted at the Royal Hawaiian, don't know which day, apparently that was where Eddie was staying.

faithingrace said:
Was told Bono and Ali were at Duke's Tuesday for lunch. And that Eddie V. and Bono were sighted at the Royal Hawaiian, don't know which day, apparently that was where Eddie was staying.

I was at Duke's Tuesday...although it's possible, it's not likely, as I and the bartender were talking about the fact that Larry was there Sunday. I think he'd have mentioned it.

Some of the boys were at Duke's? :ohmy: Wow.. That was at our hotel. We spent quite a bit of time at Duke's during our stay, but looks like we missed them. Drat :p

Did have a few encounters with them at their hotel though :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom