U2 poland show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is the U2 show in poland completely sold out? i am confused because my friend wants to book one before going to poland and i have no idea where to research this online.

Last edited:
*k_i_t_e_86* said:
Guess you can still book tickets on some czech websites, i.e. http://www.ticketpro.cz/

Thank you , thank you, thank you.

I have been having big problems arranging tickets from england, and I have just booked my three tickets on-line. i am very happy.

if anyone else is booking them, the have standing tickets "stani" for 1365 czk (about £32 / €46) each, postage to europe is 100 czk (£2.30/€3.40), the website is available in English.

trainspotter said:

Thank you , thank you, thank you.

I have been having big problems arranging tickets from england, and I have just booked my three tickets on-line. i am very happy.

if anyone else is booking them, the have standing tickets "stani" for 1365 czk (about £32 / €46) each, postage to europe is 100 czk (£2.30/€3.40), the website is available in English.

I ordered my tickets on-line with ticket-pro on February 17th, they have just arrived at my house in th UK today (February 23rd), this is fantastic service.

Well done ticketpro.cz, if anyone else needs a ticket, get in there!!

Back
Top Bottom