U2 Mexico City on sale now at Ticketmaster Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4U2Play

Refugee
As of 6pm California time, tickets for the two Mexico City shows are on sale

Go to ticketmaster.com.mx

Search U2

Click on either of the Mexico City tabs

Select number of tickets

Select from dropdown list (Canchas are Field Tickets, costing 650 pesos each - about US$62)

Select Will Call or Ticketfast

Accept the agreement

Fill out the order form

You'll need an American Express card to purchase the tickets

Good luck!

Post any questions here, I'll try to answer them asap

The Ticketmaster Mexico site is getting hammered right now, so be patient, keep trying, don't lose your place in line

Monterrey tickets also available. Although only $350 pesos and $1,600.

Wow Thanks a lot for the heads up. I only had tickets for the first show, now I will be able to go to both. I just purchased 4 GAs for Feb 16

Anybody use ticketfast? I got a confirmation but the pdf attachments have not arrived yet.

Yeah, I used Ticketfast for both Mexico City gigs, with the idea that I'd rather hang out in the GA line than some gigantic Will Call line at Azteca.

Ticketfast wasn't an option for the Monterrey show, Will Call only for that one.

It takes 24 hours for Ticketmaster to confirm your credit card info, then they'll send your pdf emails, hopefully.

It's a bit of a dubious operation there, though, so if you don't get your pdfs within 24 - 36 hours, I would call Ticketmaster Mexico (find someone who speaks Spanish) and ask them what's going on.

I've heard a couple of stories where people's orders were cancelled for no apparent reason (cc info was correct, etc), so you need to be vigilant about it.

Last edited:
I ordered Tuesday night as well and am still waiting for pdf. I did get the initial confirm as well.

There is a hold on my card for the charge so Im hoping I get them in the next day or so as I really dont know how to contact them.

You can call them from the US by dialing 011-52-55-53-25-9000. If you don't speak spanish you will need someone who does. My charges have gone thru but no pdf tickets yet. It's getting annoying.

I filled out the "problem" form on the TM website but the email keeps getting returned to me??? Maybe there's a network problem.

Me too!!! Cancha! Saw 6 shows last year and this is the first time I was able to buy a GA for face. Which is good since I'm broke. Thanks again to whoever gave the heads up on this ticket drop. Guess I need to get a plane ticket. Any advice on where to stay?

A bunch of us are staying at the Holiday Inn Trade Center downtown:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/mextc

The ETS group is staying there, as well, so it should be full of U2 fans from around the world.

Rooms with two beds are still available at around US$85 total per night.

You can find cheaper rooms if you search the usual travel sites.

Congrats on the ticket success, it's going to be insane down there

Back
Top Bottom