U2 hot spots in Montreal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
Going to be catching the 28th of November show in Montreal, and I live 5 minutes from the Bell Centre anyway, so I was wondering if anyone knows any band hangouts they usually frequent after a Montreal show.

What hotel they have used in the past or are using this tour, which pubs they sometimes appear at, etc.

I am trying to find a November 26th GA but if all else fails I will dog them until I meet a band member :drool: :wink:

Please don't post the names and locations of U2's hotels out of respect for the privacy of the band members and their families. If you have this information and would like to share it, please do so via PM or e-mail.

Thank you.

O.K. let's keep this off the website - please email us any information you may have. My address is harry_vest@yahoo.com
I too will be there that weekend and would love to say hi to the boys (I've met them three times in previous years). Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Could you please email me with any info you may have as well to pjahnke@oecanada.com. I would greatly appreciate it as I've been fortunate enough to meet them twice in Toronto over the years and seeing as Montreal is my hometown I would love to say hi in person.

Thanks in advance!

The band his already in Montreal.The vertigoair has landed at the St-Hubert airport early in the morning last night after the New York show.They are the guest of Guy Laliberté..(head of the" cirque du soleil") for a party tonight.They are here until Friday morning,going to Ottawa and back in Montreal after the show.

ladywithspinninghead said:
Cool! I'd love to hear about U2 spottings around Montreal!

I bet they're freezing their cojones off though, hehe!

Hell yes...winter has arrive here.I just hope he doesn't get a cold and have a crappy voice for the shows..still remember the second elevation show here with his horrible voice he had...

If you want to cath the band after the shows..99.9% sure they will be at Buonanotte restaurant on St-Laurent street.They always end up there after a montreal show

Maybe with the snow coming in for the next couple of days,they could play Christmas,baby please come home..that woud be so cool:drool:

Back
Top Bottom