U2 filming at Corner Hotel, Melbourne?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love the Carnival, gr@cie

love the Carnival

Richmond is an area that U2 could have written "I threw a brick through a Window" about!

There should be a placard built at the foot of the entrance to The Corner Hotel with the message....

“Where poets speak their hearts.....and then bleed for it!”

Bono and U2 were here, 2006 so that in a hundred years time when the millions of people come from all around the world to visit the famous site of the greatest band in history’s greatest ever video, they know where to go!

Not The Depot hotel, which is almost across the road. Or The Swan Hotel, which is down the street.

“Where poets speak their hearts.....and then bleed for it!”

bellbird, i don't understand why you should be hesitant about approaching Larry or anyone you would like to meet. I'd understand if you saw him out with his family or out trying to be alone why you would think twice but during a professional day when they are obviously happy to sign stuff and take pictures with fans you should be more confident in yourself. If Larry didn't want to be with the his fans he would have jumped straight into his car and driven off. It's the fans that make a band in the end and I doubt they were sitting back at their hotel paying out fans who wanted a picture.

i live in werribee...and now i will have to wait another five or six years before U2 are back here in Australia...I didn't get to meet them...

Back
Top Bottom