U2 concert locations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pero

Refugee
You'll probably disagree with me but hey, i have a freedom of speech don't i?

I think that u2 are selecting their concert locations(cities) mainly because of advertisement and not because of money. U2 will never come to Croatia because it's not cool and popular to come to Croatia, but it's popular and cool to have 8 shows in New York.
Yes, they were in Sarajevo, but that was cool and popular. If there somehow wasn't a war going on 10 years ago, u2 would never go to Sarajevo.

Rolling Stones are coming to Croatia, not because they are old, but because they don't care for being cool or popular. That's why i love them(i'm expecting to be booed)

I believe they go where the money is. Not just in ticket sales, but also in merch sales (which is a killer profit center).

I do think the Stones are past caring what anyone thinks of them, so it does give them more freedom.

its a maple leaf from a maple tree, im english & canadian. another reason they wont come to croatia, is you people have no sense of humor!! :madspit:

I know all that. We have great sense of humor, but i'm upset because this is not joking thread and it was moved from EYKIW.
:madspit: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom