U2.com - dates within the next "week"! All Upcoming Tour Dates Discussion Continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mojambo said:

something that has to be believed to be seen?

Let's hope not, 'cause there ain't much believin' goin' on here.

You should all note how much better my typing is at a normal hour rather than close to midnight last night. It's kind of funny.

Well it's 12:30am here... still business hours in London. Surely they won't announce something in the UK after hours?

so tell me is this new.. when you click on the thread in zootopia that zootician started which is just a dot... it now plays HTDAAB ...:lol:

is the announcement immenient now? :huh:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
so tell me is this new.. when you click on the thread in zootopia that zootician started which is just a dot... it now plays HTDAAB ...:lol:

is the announcement immenient now? :huh:

There is a pretty reliable source who said UK hours. That could mean primetime like 7PM-8PM, but who knows for sure. It just means today! :hyper: (if it's true) :huh:

Yes, that's what the morse code says:

Thank you for your patience. The announcement in imminent.

Don't know how long HTDAAB has been playing, but at least for the last 3 to 4 hours.

Mojambo, as digsy pointed out the previous announcement (the tour dates within next week one) was put online after business hours at 10 PM UK time.

Aah right... yeah I recall reading that morning Sydney time (a LONG LONG time ago now).

Well might go to sleep then and hope for good news tomorrow... I have six dates of interest here!

mojambo said:
Well it's 12:30am here... still business hours in London. Surely they won't announce something in the UK after hours?

U2.com has put up tour related announcements from anywhere between 8-ishPM and 1-ish AM Irish/UK time, so yes they do post after standard business hours.

Pop Artist said:

U2.com has put up tour related announcements from anywhere between 8-ishPM and 1-ish AM Irish/UK time, so yes they do post after standard business hours.

or between 6 AM and 11 AM NZ time?

time zones :huh:

we can confirm that it is between 4-9 hours away if that's what is happening :hyper:

Its 4.45 UK time so...(another evening of) :corn:
tonight has to be the night.

Could be anytime, but the vital times I think are 5-8PM UK time frame, which starts in about 10 mins., and around midnight.

Listening to Hawaii radio right now (where it's almost 6AM) and not hearing any peeps yet - I'm thinking it may be timed for their AM drive time.

Last edited:
Pop Artist said:
Could be anytime, but the vital times I think are 5-8PM UK time frame, which starts in about 10 mins., and around midnight.

Listening to Hawaii radio right now (where it's almost 6AM) and not hearing any peeps yet - I'm thinking it may be timed for their AM drive time.

Announcing it 5/8pm UK time seems a bit odd, why not 5/8pm Australia time? Or new Zealand time? Surely most u2 fans check u2.com in the evening, and as this news applies more to the australians rather than the europeans..it just seems odd:shrug:

partygirlvox said:

Announcing it 5/8pm UK time seems a bit odd, why not 5/8pm Australia time? Or new Zealand time? Surely most u2 fans check u2.com in the evening, and as this news applies more to the australians rather than the europeans..it just seems odd:shrug:

Because, well, just look at their PR. Has anything they've done made sense? Posting that it would be in a week when it wasn't?

So morning drive time just came on in Hawaii...they opened the show by saying Pearl Jam probably (but pretty certain) opening for U2 on Dec. 9th (and maybe a show on the 10th), official confirmation soon...

Pop Artist said:
So morning drive time just came on in Hawaii...they opened the show by saying Pearl Jam probably (but pretty certain) opening for U2 on Dec. 9th (and maybe a show on the 10th), official confirmation soon...

Maybe our rumors have some truth to them?

No matter, tonight looks to be more and more like THE night. :hyper:

phillyfan26 said:

Maybe our rumors have some truth to them?

No matter, tonight looks to be more and more like THE night. :hyper:

So no New Year's Eve show then...

has anyone called aloha stadium yet? haha

this tour announcement is stressing me out//

rather-- reading about everyone's experience produces a stressed out feeling haha..

hang in there everyone...

Pop Artist said:

And NYE would've been MY birthday - I'll just celebrate early... :wink:

It looks like a celebration all round!
(and hopefully some celebrating will be going on tonight..:hyper: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom