U2.com - dates within the next "week"! All Upcoming Tour Dates Discussion Continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

However, he will not play guitar like he used to. He will perform tuba solos during HTDAAB songs. The band plan on adding a 10 minute tuba solo to One Step Closer and using it as the last song of each concert.

:lol:

:ohmy:

My God we need this news.

Pop Artist said:

There's a site like that for Radiohead too: 58hours.com

I really do wish there was one for U2...I was bored the other day and did it for myself for U2 and it took a good chunk of the day. :nerd:

Well, I've put the idea to Matthias, who does all the coding for U2-Vertigo-Tour.com - he's on holiday at the moment, but hopefully he'll be able to make something of the sort for the site. I guess it's a question of whether it can be made to work with the way our database functions ...

Lila64 said:
Vertigo x3 :drool:

Nah, they're going to play Native Son. Larry's drum tech's uncle's best friend's niece's boyfriend's cousin's next-door neighbour's grade six teacher's postman told me. :wink:

Axver said:

Nah, they're going to play Native Son. Larry's drum tech's uncle's best friend's niece's boyfriend's cousin's next-door neighbour's grade six teacher's postman told me. :wink:

well, he told me that they were going to play fast cars

the liar ... :grumpy: :wink:

Pop Artist said:
Hmm, u2.com seems to be down at the moment...:hmm:

It was down for me, then back up, then down again. I think they may just have too many people online. The hits theory - I told you all, I told you...

DESTROY U2.COM! :evil:

Edit: damn, U2.com loaded really quickly for me.

Last edited:
this would be a good time for canadiens to whip out some astrophysics chart about how the delay was caused and why we shouldn't worry

phillyfan26 said:
this would be a good time for canadiens to whip out some astrophysics chart about how the delay was caused and why we shouldn't worry

Well Mercury's been retrograde for awhile now...:wink:

phillyfan26 said:

It was down for me, then back up, then down again. I think they may just have too many people online. The hits theory - I told you all, I told you...

I was wondering if everyone hitting refresh at the same time might crash the site
(it's not working for me at the moment either :hmm:)

RUMOUR HOT OFF THE BULLSHIT PRESS:

U2 plan to open their Auckland shows with a performance of the Haka.

Axver[/i] [B]DESTROY U2.COM![/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pattip2000 said:
I was wondering if everyone hitting refresh at the same time might crash the site
(it's not working for me at the moment either :hmm:)

axver's plan is coming to life! muhahahahaha!

Axver said:
RUMOUR HOT OFF THE BULLSHIT PRESS:

U2 plan to open their Auckland shows with a performance of the Haka.

:yikes:

I should be doing work, again, but instead I'm bumming round on the net, again, and watching rugrats. Sad :huh: :lol:.

MacHat said:
:yikes:

I should be doing work, again, but instead I'm bumming round on the net, again, and watching rugrats. Sad :huh: :lol:.

I should be sleeping it's 11:20 here in Philadelphia and I spent the day cleaning up after our storm. Why sleep when I can read the Bullshit Press and listen to us all whine about U2, though, right?

Definitely sticking around.

The Bullshit Press: More Reliable Than U2.com

1:21pm news bulletin: twenty Elvis impersonators will sing SYCMIOYO with Bono in Tokyo.

phillyfan26 said:

I should be sleeping it's 11:20 here in Philadelphia and I spent the day cleaning up after our storm. Why sleep when I can read the Bullshit Press and listen to us all whine about U2, though, right?

Definitely sticking around.

Haha true, true :wink:

I'm gonna stick around for a while as well.

I heard that there will be all new staging and and set,
and that all the old stuff is going on ebay cheap,

you can get a slightly used elipse for next to nothing

Found on the u2.com site :

When you sign up as a paid subscriber to U2.Com you gain access to a unique U2 online experience which aims to bring fans closer to the band and their music than ever. To see a sample visit our free site tour.

And your subscription comes with an unprecedented bonus – ‘U2.Communication’

What is ‘U2.Communication ? :

U2 communication is a secret....You will know or you won't know something soon.

Each subscription also comes with a special 1-800 number to call a free U2 shrink to help you get a life while waiting for the damn dates...

Chewbacca said:
I heard that there will be all new staging and and set,
and that all the old stuff is going on ebay cheap,

you can get a slightly used elipse for next to nothing
Are we talking U.S. ellipse or Euro/stadium :hmm:
I had a jumpie/bouncie thing in my yard earlier this week. It's gone now, so there's room for an ellipse... Or at least a runway/ramp :hmm: :wink:

fredstab said:

Yeah, same thing here in Montreal (11:25) will wait until the end of the world...

i took the money, i spiked your drink...

wait, what?

:too drowsy to care if we're actually supposed to sing:

you miss too much these days if you stop to think

Lila64 said:
Are we talking U.S. ellipse or Euro/stadium :hmm:
I had a jumpie/bouncie thing in my yard earlier this week. It's gone now, so there's room for an ellipse... Or at least a runway/ramp :hmm: :wink:

Can I reserve the Giant Lemon and The Toothpick please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom