U2 4th Leg - Latin American Dates !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ponkine

Refugee
:wave: Hola amigos.

First of all, sorry Neutral, Elvis, and all my moderators friends here, I didn´t know where should I had posted thist topic :rolleyes: but I´m so excited with the news :drool: :up: :shocked:

Yesterday, in the Chilean Music Channel were confirmed the official dates for the Latin American Tour 2006.

Here´re the dates !!!

12 February - Monterrey, Mexico
15 & 16 February - Mexico DF, Mexico
21 & 22 February - Sao Paulo, Brasil
26 February - Santiago, Chile
1 & 2 March - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Well, now the countdown has begun :bump:

Peace :wave:

ponkine said:
Here´re the dates !!!

12 February - Monterrey, Mexico
15 & 16 February - Mexico DF, Mexico

[/B]

Is THAT true? Because the venues over here are the Auditorio Coca-Cola, which holds at the most 10,000 people, and the Arena Monterrey... which is an arena. Unless they play in a stadium, which I see quite unlikely, or they have somewhere else in mind, I find it akward.

How possible would it be to adapt the outdoors tour to an indoor fashion?

Ponkine... was that FANZANNI that said this?... in that news crap?

because all of the things he says are old news

he can't confirm anything... news that I've seen him doing have a ppeared in the papers or in internet at least 2 days before he goes on air claiming it as news...

All this guy did was spread the word, the same rumors that we've been saying this week... nothing official

I'm not raining in anyone's parade, but that guy... I hate him. :wink:

let's wait until U2.com confirms (as stupid as they are, they ARE the real confirmation)

hell... those exact SAME DATES appeared in a news paper yesterday.. and yesterday he appears giving the news... that's NOT new :mad:

I´ve read in U2 argentina and other sites the SAME dates and places, so I´m sure the dates are right :yes:

Rio isn't on that list. Rio would most likely be on the list. Therefore, this list might be bullshit.

I'm honestly a bit skeptical of some aspects of this list. I have to wonder if the reason it lines up with the current rumours is because it's sourced from those same rumours rather than from legitimate sources.

In any case, all should be known soon. The Australian dates are apparently to be announced on Sunday so maybe the dates in the Americas will be announced then too.

of course they're rumors... because that's what that guy here does... spread rumors... not news (not ponkine.. the TV guy)

Back
Top Bottom