Tour Dates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, they have played Cardiff many times in the past so it's a definite possibility.

And if not, they'll likely play somewhere close.

u2_fan_number 1 said:
ok is u2 coming to saskatoon anybody know if you do and know some info on it like wich date or time just e-mail me and tell

fereshtehyo19@hotmail.com

Hey There, I seem to recall meeting someone from Saskatchewan at the Toronto show on the Elevation Tour....I would aim to catch them in Alberta.... they'll play Edmonton or Calgary. I dont' know if we'll ever see Saskplace hosting U2 in my lifetime :(.... (I lived in Saskatoon for about a year in 2003.... how's the weather :) ).

Uhh Dave C, I wouldn't laugh too hard. They probably haven't even flown over Nova Scotia, let alone played a show. :sad:

Ticketmaster dropped the Miami show

Ticketmaster has now dropped the Miami show from their system. Just the fact that the show was in the system is good enough news for now since that is a somewhat official indication it may happen. Keep in mind tha Paul never rescinded the original statement that the tour is starting in Florida March 1st. I think that the demise of the hockey season is coming clearer every day so they will be able to use many more dates at arenas normally used by the NHL.

Back
Top Bottom