Toronto GA policy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spasm26

The Fly
Does anyone know where Toronto's GA policy is posted? I think I read it was a lottery system, but I don't remember where I read it.

There is no policy and my bet is that it will be exactly as it was last tour.

Line up at the Media Gates on Bay Street. Sleeping outside was permitted and security was present very early in the morning (I think around 6 am if not before). Fans were in charge of policing the line. Wristbands were given out in the early afternoon. It ran relatively smoothly.

The only weird thing was that if you were in the first 300, they "forced" you to take a heart wristband. A good number of people expressed that they don't need one, they are planning on going to the tip, but the security for some reason not understood by sentient beings, insisted that the first 300 have the wristband, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

would anyone mind saving me & my wife a place in line for 3 of the 4 dates. Both of us, being newlyweds, have to work and won't be able to get to the lineup until 4 at the earliest.

I hope I am not going to get flamed for asking this. If this is completely out of line, I apologize.

Sorry in advance...(I can already feel the heat)

Peace.

pop_mofo said:
would anyone mind saving me & my wife a place in line for 3 of the 4 dates. Both of us, being newlyweds, have to work and won't be able to get to the lineup until 4 at the earliest.

I hope I am not going to get flamed for asking this. If this is completely out of line, I apologize.

Sorry in advance...(I can already feel the heat)

Peace.

I'm travelling hundreds of miles (thousands round trip) for the Toronto shows, and I'm not sure how I would react if I saw you strolling up and cutting in front of me at 4:30. I don't think I'd be a happy camper.

Especially if it kept me out of the oval! Take a day off for crying out loud.

for Elevation, if you were there before noon, you got into the heart, otherwise if you can't get there till 4p, you shouldn't really be too worried if there's a ramp-type oval, just outside of it (the tip) is great too.

Back
Top Bottom