Too Many shows in a row?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I went nuts and I currently have tix to 13 shows (nyc, boston, miami, chicago)

I got very lucky to get tickets. I somehow got tickets to every show they have in Oct @ MSG.

they are playing Fri, Sat, Mon, Tues, Fri.

I GA for Saturday so I'm going for sure and the other 4 shows are in similar sections.

I was wondering if going to 5 shows in 8 days is fun or does it take away from the experience. Is it too much of a good thing?

I was thinking of selling two of them... but I"m afraid to miss something awesome too.

I know I sound like a tool (boo hoo I have tickets to the best band to the hardest place to get tickets for them for all 5 nights) but I don't know what to do.

I know tons of U2 fans that have never seen them so I was thinking maybe I should just give it to them and spread the love.

Thoughts?

better to space them out. I don't mind 2 in a row, but I have gone to all the tours in other states/cities besides in CA, and it's most fun, for me, when I space them out, if possible, see a new city if possible as well, experience U2 in different cities.

Your list up there seems spaced out, you get a night off to rest up for the next show, and it's once in a lifetime, I would do it.

Everybody probably has an input on this. When I have gone to 3 in a row I'm tired by #3.

Last edited:
I was facing the same thing for the October NYC shows. May and November are fewer and spaced well, but I found on previous tours that if I go to more than three shows in a week that I kinda burn out on shows after the third. So, I purposely didn't go for tix to 10/7 and 10/11. 10/7 because it's the first night and reviewer night and they usually play it safe on the setlist, and I just picked 10/11 to skip because it's a weeknight and I'm going the night before.

I was thinking go to Saturday show (2nd show) and last show for sure (friday oct 14th).

Should probably skip Mon and Tues. Interesting point thought about Friday.

I think maybe my 1st show should be GA. It might be hard to be standing on my feet all day after going to the Friday night show the night before.

It is draining having so much fun!

Yeah I want to see U2 like 10 times, but I want to do it over months and different cities, places to keep it fresh.

Back
Top Bottom