TicketOne for Rome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys,

I got a confirmation from ticketone for 4 Rome tickets that I bought but the when i was buying them, the website crashed after I put my credit card details in.

Do you think the order has been processed? I've sent them an email but have no knowledge of the Italian language!!!

Oz

I'd check online w/ your credit card to see if there is a transaction pending. That way you'll know if it went through at all or not. Do you still have an extra set of tickets? I'm definitely interested.

osmanmaqsood said:
Guys,

I got a confirmation from ticketone for 4 Rome tickets that I bought but the when i was buying them, the website crashed after I put my credit card details in.

Do you think the order has been processed? I've sent them an email but have no knowledge of the Italian language!!!

Oz

I got the same thing after inserting my card number... It wasn't very pleasnt :(
But I'm pretty sure it didn't get your order cause you should get a page with some number...
P.s. I think there will be another Milan show, one agency in Croatia said that it's sure and they'll have the tickets soon. So, maybe another chance for those who didn't get them... :eyebrow:

Hey runnergirl, I'm gonna check with
my credit card company and see if the transaction is pending.

The tickets are definitely yours if you want them but I'm not sure if the transaction has gone through. I think you should try to get to tickets tomorrow anyway just in case mine fall through.

Drop me an email

mine kept refusing to load the page after the credit card details...

does anyone have any idea what time the tickets will be put on sale again?

osmanmaqsood said:
Hey runnergirl, I'm gonna check with
my credit card company and see if the transaction is pending.

The tickets are definitely yours if you want them but I'm not sure if the transaction has gone through. I think you should try to get to tickets tomorrow anyway just in case mine fall through.

Drop me an email

I'll most definitely try for the tickets tomorrow and hope for the best.

anybody got any tickets this morning?...
it doesnt say that rome has sold out, but it says the prato GAs have :( anybody have any i could buy?

Credit card company has confirmed that the transaction has gone through!!!

runnergirl, let me know if you still need tickets.

might i plead to be second in line only of course if runnergirl no longer needed them :)

osmanmaqsood said:
Credit card company has confirmed that the transaction has gone through!!!

runnergirl, let me know if you still need tickets.

I just emailed you.

Back
Top Bottom