Ticketmaster "standard delivery" When do they send out the tix?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suzannern2321

The Fly
Hi. I got a pair of tix on ticketmaster. Anyone with experience with getting GA tickets using presale codes, how soon do they send out the tickets? This time it only allowed standard delivery and stated that we should call ticketmaster if we don't receive the tix by 48 hours prior to the show! Hello, it's January and we have to plan when to leave before the trip! Anyone know how far in advance they send out the tickets? Thanks!:wave:

Trust me, you will have no problems. Keep checking your Ticketmaster account if you bought them online in the presale....they will update the status as the ticket order is processed, from "processing" to "printing tickets" to "your tickets have been mailed".... this takes about 3 weeks. Keep a look out in the mail tho for the plain looking unmarked ordinary looking envelope to make sure you don't mistakenly throw it away!

has ticketmaster mailed the tickets for any of you? Mine still says processing...

Hello

The tickets went on sale barely two weeks ago and the show isn't for another two months - but then again, this has never been a very patient bunch...

I received an e-mail this morning that the tickets have been printed.

I'm sure those who purchased tickets will be receiving a similar e-mail this weekend.

.s.

I just got one of my Hawaii tix in the mail today! I bought a seat the Saturday they went on sale, and a GA four days later on TM. I got an e-mail on 1/24 that my GA had printed and was being mailed and that was the one that arrived today. I got another e-mail today telling me my seat ticket had printed and was being shipped so I expect most tix will arrive within the week.

Over in the Hawaii thread, people are reporting that they have recently received their tickets.

Back
Top Bottom