Ticketmaster right now Bono's B-day for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hez2276

Babyface
I just checked for fun and sec 102 and 333 up to 8 seats together are available right now!! It's 2PM CT.

I can't afford because I'm already going to 4 Chicago show but I really want a fan to get these:wink:

Thanks. A side question:
Does seat number run from left to right, or right to left in United Center according to TM's diagrams?

I'm not sure how the seats are numbered. The chart only shows sections. The seats that were available were all in really good sections though!

wwhhoo, thanks hez. I got 333 seats, row 2, which is the last section up but I'm basically in the first row.

Usually i wouldnt pay $100 for tickets like this (kind of up there and side of the stage) but It's Bono's birthday, got to be there. :wink:

No Problem, I'm just really happy that a fan got them!

I wish cheaper tickets were available as I already spend all my $$ on 5/7, 5/9, 9/20, and 9/21! $95 is a lot for 300 level at the United Center but if I had the $$ I would've bought them too!

Awesome!

I have GAs for both the 9th and 10th, but I want to take in the whole show from the seats one of the nights. Section 102, row 10. Now I can get rid of my GA's to help cover the cost.

Hi outtacontrol!
When you mentioned, "get rid of" 5/10 GA's...any chance you'd sell them at face to me?

Had to ask! Regardless, enjoy the shows in Chicago!

I don't know if his birthday is when they are in Denver - but I just saw four sets of tix for sale on Ticketmaster still available for denver...

Jamila - I'm still pulling up tickets in the 300s only 2 rows up - maybe they have released some more:) Try again!

Back
Top Bottom