Ticket release time at MSG today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jon_lemire

Acrobat
Hey there,

I know that often there will be a few tickets released at the venue the day of the show. What time has that happened at other MSG dates this tour?

And what's the latest Ticketmaster might release something today, if they do at all?

(yes, I'm still making one last desperate try....)

Thanks.

You & me both, buddy!

By most accounts, GA tickets drop at MSG later in the evening, even as late as 9PM. I'm hoping they drop earlier that that tomorrow, as I plan to wait in line for a good part of the day.

Good luck!

For the 5/21 show at MSG they were released around noon...I would imagine it would be the same this time...also see the post "MSG 11/21 on Ticketmaster NOW!!!" by "girlcalled party" at 12:30 pm today.

5/21, I got there after the Yankee/Mets game so I assume that was around 530 ish, we waited in line probably 2 hours, they just released GAs when I got to the window. Pure luck and timing, not sure if it will work that way tomorrow. I have a feeling they have less avail for tomorrow so the tickets will be released sooner than 730/800 like they were for 5/21.

What?? I was there at 4pm and waited until 10pm. There were at least 50 people still in front of me and none of us got tickets. I GIVE UP

Back
Top Bottom