TAMPA Ticket drop Now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Acrobatic

War Child
Tampa Ticket Drop Now

There are single seats being released right now @ 12:00 EST. Section 114, 112 & 104. Going at $160/ticket.

There are tickets being released on ticketmaster for 11/16. Sections 112, 114 & 104 primarily.

Moderators: Sorry, didn't know the best place to post but thought this info was rather important to the ticketless.

I just found some, any doubles up yet???

if there are, let me know please, I need some for my mom too :(

I think they're releasing the more expensive ones first (160)

and by the weekend they'll be the 45-90 dollar range, or doubles

so I'm just gonna have to wait I guess

I'd never seen such competition for tickets as I did for the Tampa show. I haunted Ticketmaster for months and turned up emptyhanded. Some tickets went on sale at the box office around 6 p.m. day of show, and the security people had to chase away scalpers who were trying to cut in line. Some little old man LITERALLY tried to buy tickets with counterfeit money. After about 15 minutes of waiting, the cops came up and were holding up his money to the light, looking for the security thread.

By the time I got to the booth, I managed to get a single seat in section 118, right by the left of the ramp. It turned out to be perfect, as Bono, The Edge and Adam all tended to stand around in that area, close enough to the stage for them to walk back at a moment's notice.

It was a wonderful show, but boy, was it tough getting in.

Back
Top Bottom