Sydney Concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

James Deen

Babyface
Does anyone know where U2 will be staying in Sydney? I believe in respecting their privacy and all, but I still want to have the chance of telling the boys that their songs are more than mere songs...I believe that the boys would feel good to know that.

Also, what time is their rehearsals, on Fri (Sydney 1); does anyone know?

Btw, those of you, who do all the postings on all the development leading up to the concerts, are simply amazing!!! Just reading about the rehearsals and the sighting of the boys is so exciting. Really can't wait for the concert!!!!!!Thanks guys!!!!! Will be coming from Singapore to join this big international family!!!!

I don't know where they are staying in Sydney but I think you get told off for mentioning stuff like that on these boards anyway. The only reason it was all over the boards here that they were staying at the Versace on the Gold Coast is because it was plastered all over the news and papers, which honestly stunned me as they don't usually give that kind of information out.

I think its okay for fans to want to do that. Its not like we are posting their home addresses or anything! As long as it is all respectful there shouldnt be too much of an issue.

They stayed at the same place on both of the last two tours - so if you know which place I'm talking about, I'd say the chances of it being the same again are pretty good. But yeah, don't think the name of the hotel should be plastered around in here. Actually, I'm going to be walking past it in about half an hour....

As far as I'm aware they haven't left the Gold Coast yet and there has been a big storm here in the last hour too, so if they were due to fly out around 3pm they wouldn't have been able to leave yet - unless they are flying from Brisbane of course.

Earnie Shavers said:
They stayed at the same place on both of the last two tours - so if you know which place I'm talking about, I'd say the chances of it being the same again are pretty good. But yeah, don't think the name of the hotel should be plastered around in here. Actually, I'm going to be walking past it in about half an hour....

I've got a photo of some Zoo graffiti from outside that place, I wonder if it's still there....:)

Hey Guys.
U guys r great with all these 'coded' suggestions but I really don't know where the boys stayed the last time. Could u guys pls e-mail the location to me? Please guys. I am not a autograph monger...I just want to tell the boys how they touched our lives thru their beautiful songs... My email add is tdas13@yahoo.com.sg.

Thanks guys! I am at the airport catching a flight to Sydney and in few hrs, I will be in the concert, screaming my lungs out with u guys!!!!

why take this stance?, i just want to meet some U2 fans and if the boys come out its a bonus, can someone please tell us which one it is?

Back
Top Bottom