Sydney 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndreaC

Babyface
Apparantly people have been queing up since midday today for the first Sydney concert! I hope theres not already hundreds of people there when I get there at 9 tomorrow.

I went to the stadium today at around 1.30 in the afternoon, you know for a test run, since i have been in sydney for a couple of days. And there were already around 30 people lining up. I thought Telstra stadium didnt allow lining up unitl 9am on the morning of the concert.
Anyway im in C reserve tomorrow night, and GA for the 11th. Hopefully things would have eased up and i will be in the first 2-300 when i get there around 9 on the 11th morning.

That's just nuts, unless you have a medical condition that can only be cured by Bono's sweat.

Axver said:
That's just nuts, unless you have a medical condition that can only be cured by Bono's sweat.
I agree. I wish the security really did enfore the 'no queueing overnight' thing. Now the radio stations will report people being there early and Saturday (the show I have a GA for) is going to be nuts. It'd be easier if 9am was the start time.

Funny story... I had a Friday GA for sale that I have just hand delivered (9pm *Thursday*) to someone in the queue who was there for Saturday's show. She realised "gee I can see Friday's show too" so she got her sister to search the net who found my ticket for sale and I went out there to give to her. I live only about 20mins drive from the stadium. I'm happy to have helped someone out. But I can't believe someone was lining up on *Thursday* evening for the *Saturday* concert!

shortfuse said:
I thought Telstra stadium didnt allow lining up unitl 9am on the morning of the concert.

So did I :huh: ...........Hubby and me cannot get there till around 4pm in the arvo....i hope we are not too far back!!!! Is there anyone that we may que-up with? It would be great to catch up!

OMFG - I'm here. This is a dream come true. Can't wait for tonight. But I don't fancy cathing the drift of Bono's sweat. They're crazy.

Back
Top Bottom