Surprise !!! Montreal 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How did you find this out? I can't get on the site at ALL.

Get it once. . .

. . . but at the second page, kicked out.

But I saw a second date for Nov, 28th (Monday).

ah, yes. i see this now. hmph, it won't let me through to buy tickets for this show either! :mad:

You can get into the system by hitting Tours tab on the message screen. Then hit Montreal on the popup window that opens. Then hit home (upper left) then hit purchase under the U2 at the top middle. Not sure you get tickets, but should move you closer and you won't have to look at that stupid too busy screen.

it's now 3:45 est. montreal tickets went on sale at 10. I STILL CAN'T THROUGH THE FREAKING WEBSITE. i had wanted tixs to both Montreal shows. do you people think its long sold out now by people not using the damn interenet? or do i still have a chance when the website actually starts working?

I got through to Admission via the telephone at 1:34 pm est and the representative said both shows were sold out. I informed the representative there must be some mistake, because I didn't know of ANYONE who was successfully able to access tickets online with their outdated, technologically inept system. He replied that yes, apparently someone had success because his system showed no tickets left. Of course, I asked him if he was positive, because I had a feeling that his system might be frozen out of the inventory as well...to which he assured me that his system was not frozen and indeed reflected that all tickets were sold.

So, it looks like whoever got Montreal tickets is one lucky devil...and that those tickets may have been harder to land than the 3/17/92 tickets at the old Boston Garden.

LSTB

I feel like I'm the only person who managed to get a ticket. Right after the second show was added, the website started working well for me. Ten minutes after, the site went wonky again. I had a little window there to work with, I guess.

I managed 3 for the second show right when it opened, but not with out some anxiety. I had the tickets picked, my info input and was hit the next button to flip to a window could not be opened message. I had to use the back button and retry several times to get to the confirm purchase page. What an absolutely worthless company/internet site. I don't know how you Canucks put up with that garbage.

Back
Top Bottom