Summer U.S stadium tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edgeboy

Acrobat
Im really curious to know if they are planning anything or not.
Does anyone know anything at all about rather or not they will
add anymore u.s dates?

edgeboy said:
Im really curious to know if they are planning anything or not.
Does anyone know anything at all about rather or not they will
add anymore u.s dates?

Very doubtful. The majority of the rumours appear to suggest that the 4th leg of the tour will be the last leg.

Even though it's been known that U2 was doing preliminary work on booking a North American summer stadium tour, the word in recent weeks is that it probably is not going to happen.

The Edge made comments to Billboard when he was in New Orleans on November 17th that indicates that they know they could play a lot more shows in North America and Europe but they would not like to push it too far.

Also, fans have got indications from crew members that the tour is ending in April. One fan here on Interference was able to get a date of April 14th and the location of Honolulu as being the final show of the tour.

It will happen, but with the new record....2007 maybe
U2 its in a good position to go for a U.S stadium tour next time:rockon:

they should go ZooTV on the world again..

US Indoor tour
Europe Indoor
US outdoor
Rest of the World Outdoor
Europe Outdoor finale in Dublin :drool:

or even better

US Indoor
Europe Indoor
US outood
Europe outdoor
Rest of the world, finale in Chile :drool: x 20 :love:

(in my best beavis voice) Stadiums Rule!

I've seen Vertigo three times and had a ball each time. I managed to get fairly close to the band at every show I went to. I feel so lucky to have had that opportunity.

Still though.... I would love to see the stadium version of the show. It looks like a different show all together. I don't think I would even want to be that close to band. Rather, Id like to view it from a distance to take it all in.

I hope they come back to north america next summer and bring the stadium show with them. when did these rumour start?? i never read anything about it till this morning.

besides...if they dont come back in the summer of 06, i dont think any of us will see them untill 2008 or 2009. that's a really long time!

by the way ....the buffalo show was awesome last night..

Back
Top Bottom