Stubhub contest for Hawaii tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for that link. I hadn't really been expecting to see the guys in Hawaii, but this would be awesome!!! Crossing my fingers!!:wink: :wink:

The problem with this is that the drawing isn't until the end of November, I'd definitely have to commit to going before that.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
It just let me enter now :scratch:

I know.. something is f**d up with that site.. Maybe there was no contest after all? :shifty: I just entered agin too. If you look at the fine print when you are filling out the form it says the deadline is 11/22 or 11/23. Yet there is no announcement on the main page of the website either.:mad:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

I know.. something is f**d up with that site.. Maybe there was no contest after all? :shifty: I just entered agin too. If you look at the fine print when you are filling out the form it says the deadline is 11/22 or 11/23. Yet there is no announcement on the main page of the website either.:mad:

They probably either 1. realize they cannot find a room to book the winner in for the trip and will conveniently 'forget' to announce a winner or 2. are just hoarding email addresses to sell to spammers.

I think this whole thing was a scam.

I just emailed someone about this contest. And what's funny is when you search this website it makes no mention of any contest whatsoever.

U2Girl1978 said:
I think this whole thing was a scam.

I just emailed someone about this contest. And what's funny is when you search this website it makes no mention of any contest whatsoever.

i totally agreee with you I think this is complete scam! Which makes me so mad!:mad:

Let us know if you get a response from them..

What the hell? I got this following email from someone at StubHub.

Dear _______:

Thank you for contacting StubHub. We are not affiliated with the U2 contest and therefore do not have the information you requested. Also we do not sell your email address to anyone. StubHub meets all BBBOnLine Reliability participation and Better Business Bureau membership standards and is authorized to display the BBBOnLine Reliability seal.

WTF!! :angry:

I responded back with the webpage link and told her that many people entered this contest. Are they that fucking dumb?

Can I suggest to any of you that entered this contest to send an email to these people? It would probably help a great deal. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom