Some relatively insignificant info, but interesting nevertheless.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Maybe we have been a bit harsh with condemning U2's PR people for sitting on info (though certainly not too harsh in criticising their poor communication with fans). This is a bit of info I got via an Auckland hotel owner:

Until three weeks ago, U2's stage crew's bookings at his hotel were for the weekend of the 11th of November. Then, three weeks ago, they changed it to the 24th and 25th of November. So it seems some tinkering with the order happened fairly recently - the band may have originally intended to start off in Auckland as per the original itinerary.

This makes me curious as to the original schedule. I thought that tidbit of info, although unimportant to us as it doesn't change any of the reality, may nonetheless interest some of you here.

bono_man2002 said:
No, part of me would agree with you actually! :lol:

:lol:

Hey, are you going to be in Melbourne for the concerts?

Axver said:

:lol:

Hey, are you going to be in Melbourne for the concerts?

I'm not exactly sure yet. Er, My plan is to be in scotland, depends if i can get a working visa before i leave.

I'd say there's 50-50 chance i will be in Melbourne.

Axver,

What hotel do they stay at in Auckland? I am going there for the concerts, so of course I am curious. thanks.

bono_man2002 said:

I'm not exactly sure yet. Er, My plan is to be in scotland, depends if i can get a working visa before i leave.

I'd say there's 50-50 chance i will be in Melbourne.

Ah, righto. Well, let me know if you will be in Melbourne - if you are, we'll have to meet up.

acrobat_baby said:
Axver,

What hotel do they stay at in Auckland? I am going there for the concerts, so of course I am curious. thanks.

This was just some of the road crew. I'm not sure where U2 themselves will actually stay, though someone on another thread said U2's people have booked out all the luxury suites at the SkyTower and the Hilton, so I figure U2 will be at one of those two.

Back
Top Bottom