So for how many will this mark a second trip to Hawaii...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2wedge

New Yorker
...to see U2?

Just wondering if there were/are many Interferencers who had to rebook a second trip for this December because they couldn't get out of their first set of travel arrangements for the April show?

I was able to make reservation changes from April but lost $130 on the airfare. Not too shabby. I would have gone in April if I could have afforded the time and $$$. It's not my first time to the islands, I've been 4 times, this will be the 2nd trip to Oahu tho (aside from changing planes there, I love the Honolulu airport)

ALOHA!!

Second time for me, April was my first visit to Oahu and had a great time. It's raining in L.A. and getting cold at night, can't wait for the warm weather next week.

I got screwed big time by Travelocity, bunch of s@itheads.......Found a decent airfair over and a good car rental rate...but accomidations are dicy right now...need some help from fellow interferencers..

hef4u2 said:
I got screwed big time by Travelocity, bunch of s@itheads.......Found a decent airfair over and a good car rental rate...but accomidations are dicy right now...need some help from fellow interferencers..

Hey have you tried a condo rental? I guess that's the only good option at this point if you don't want to camp at a campsite.
There is a thread here somewhere with info...I think it's the Hawaii thread, check it out!

I am staying out of the area in a condo/house with a pool with my family for a week. Full house.
Hope you find something!

Back
Top Bottom