SLC GA lines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ihavefollowed

The Fly
Does anyone know what the protocol will be for GA at the Delta Center next week? How has GA been at other venues with severe winter weather . . . have GA lineups been brought inside at all?

It is going to snow saturday :( I really wish I would have bought a GA ticket instead of reserved seating..... The DC for some reason refuses to fill the floor because of "fire codes." During the Green Day concert a month or 2 ago, the floor was so empty that just about anybody could be in the ellipse it seemed like :(

ihavefollowed said:
Does anyone know what the protocol will be for GA at the Delta Center next week? How has GA been at other venues with severe winter weather . . . have GA lineups been brought inside at all?

I read in one of the other threads something about numerical tickets being handed out at 8am. If that's the case, then I assume that means we won't have to get back in line until much later in the day, but I have no idea what time.

I found this posted at u2tours.com:

I contacted Delta Center folks this morning regarding the policy for the GA line this Saturday. They mentioned that the GA line will be at Door #2 (NW corner door of DC). However, no one will be allowed on property before 7AM. They will begin at 7AM passing out GA line #’s to everyone with GA floor tickets which guarantee your place back in the GA line. You must have a GA ticket in hand to receive a GA line #. They did say that not all ticketholders need to be present to get a GA line #. Basically, I could have 6 GA tickets, show up with all 6 in my hand and get 6 GA line #’s even though no one else is with me. Everyone planning on going to show is required to return to DC by 4PM to be put into line according to their GA line #’s (must have both GA line # ticket and GA floor ticket in hand). Doors open at 6PM for the 7:30PM show.

so if this is the case, what do all of us ets ticket holders do? we can't pick up our tickets until 4.

I spoke to Dani at Delta Center guest services this morning. She said they are now aware that ETS ticket holders can't pick up their tickets until 4pm, so they are in the process of rethinking some of the details of the GA line procedure (like what time we need to return). She said we can go to door #2 at 7am with our ETS voucher to get our line #. At that point, they will be giving us further instructions.

Back
Top Bottom