Should I go to Hawaii?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should I go to Hawaii?

• Yes

Votes: 47 70.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters
Queen Bee said:
Get seats so you don't have to hang around with freaks all day.

He's in the Vertigo DVD documentary, so Chizip's a certified freak himself! :p

But I think I'll drag my ass to Hawaii too, to raise the freak quotient.
:D

Queen Bee said:
Get seats so you don't have to hang around with freaks all day.

because having Chizip in the GA crowd would dramatically decrease the freak quota? :wink:

at least the flip-flops, shorts, and cardinal hat wouldn't look as out of place in Hawaii in December

Go for it - life's too short, ATA has a great connecting flight with a layover in Vegas for a couple hours

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:

because having Chizip in the GA crowd would dramatically decrease the freak quota? :wink:

at least the flip-flops, shorts, and cardinal hat wouldn't look as out of place in Hawaii in December

Go for it - life's too short, ATA has a great connecting flight with a layover in Vegas for a couple hours

Plus, we may be freaks, but at least we are freaks who are going to Hawaii :up:.

pepokiss said:
why do people vote no? :scratch:

because im hated

but the fact that ruffian doesnt want me to go makes me think its a good idea

Chizip said:

because im hated

but the fact that ruffian doesnt want me to go makes me think its a good idea

:madwife:

you are too crabby to go to U2 shows.

ruffian said:

:madwife:

you are too crabby to go to U2 shows.

but it will be a year since his last show. You never know, you could look over to see him all blissed out listening to Pride :wink:

WildHoneyAlways said:
No.

you know the setlist is going to blow.

:wink:

:tsk:

you know you want to come - the tent is coming and you love the tent. Plus I would share with you a story that puts the lip venom one to shame :evil:

I'd say yes no matter what because you are still seeing U2, but you have to be outside of the arena for like 3 days if you wanna be in GA, those are the only good places you could be in an outdoor show. But there's also a big gamble, The Arena spilts into two GA's, the innerside (closets to the stage/b-stage) and there is an outerside) Its like an elispe without the stage going around people. You might even have to stay outside for 5 days if you want to be within the b-stages and the stage....I just don't understand why U2 just has seats on the ground at outdoor shows...

nurse chrissi said:

:tsk:

you know you want to come - the tent is coming and you love the tent. Plus I would share with you a story that puts the lip venom one to shame :evil:

It's true, I love the tent. :heart:

If it was for a new tour I'd consider it.

The new story is an attractive offer though. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom