Should I get GA??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoopop

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I was offered $250 for a GA from a broker :mad: . I want to take my buddy, which I will split the ticket cost wise with, so I would pay $375 to see U2 with my friend from the floor. What do you guys think? Is it worth it? I also have an offer of $125 to sit 1st row of the upper deck behind the stage. What to do?

Well.. GA is awesome, but behind the stage isnt so bad either. Dont know what to tell you. GA can get you in the ellipse... is it worth that much to you? Only you can decide!

plus wait until a couple of days before your show and keep trying TM to get GA's for $49.50.

I'm just going to wait. Start looking about 6 weeks in advance. Hopefully a few will pop up on Ticketmaster.com around that time.

I agree with zoopop. The show isn't until 10/29, you have a lot of time.
I wouldn't worry about a ticket until August (actually end of Sept.), but start looking earlier.
Prices have fell a lot (of course there is only 1 show in Dallas). In Chicago, I had tickets to three of the four shows. I wanted GA's to the forth one bad, so recently I was able to get GA's for $145 a piece (still high, but a lot less than they were 1 and 2 months ago).

Back
Top Bottom