Seattle- GA Key Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

absolut_joey

Babyface
Hello,
My husband and I are from Singapore and we are coming down to Seattle especially for the concert. We are obviously very excited about this.

We've never gone for a GA concert before (or to Seattle) for that matter. Can anybody give us an idea of what to expect? Do we have to queue up very early? How big is the Key Arena?

Can't wait *dance of joy*

What day are you going to the show? I don't have GA tickets yet, but I'm planning on being there for Sunday. Maybe we'll see each other in line!

You should definitely plan on lining up early. I haven't ever at Key Arena, but in Vegas for Elevation, we got there at 9am and were numbers 100 something. Some places will be cool and number your hand as you get there and tell you when to officially line up - that way you can leave and come and go as you please during the day, but other places make you stay there all day, so you have to rely on those around you to save your spot.

I think we'll know more about how they are handling this tour once it starts...

Let me know if you want ideas for places to visit while you're in Seattle!

Ooo I went Seattle in March 2003 and loved it. You must check out the Space Needle! Anyway I went watching some wrestling at the Key Arena and it is a small arena which is cool, so you don't need to worry about being too far back or anything. But yeah the earlier you get there, the closer u'll be :)

i was born an raised in seattle area. the first u2 show i saw was in Seattle on popmart tour... in the Kingdome which is no longer. I didn't see the Tacoma 2001 show as I have been in Arizona for a while BUT I am coming up there for both shows! :) looking forward to it, bringing my parents to the first show. going to the 2nd one by myself!

:wave:

Thanks for the replies

We'll be there on 25 April. I only 5'2 so it's good to hear that the stadium is not THAT big.

Been reading up on Seattle and it sounds like a lovely place as well. Such a bonus...

absolut_joey said:
:wave:

Thanks for the replies

We'll be there on 25 April. I only 5'2 so it's good to hear that the stadium is not THAT big.

Been reading up on Seattle and it sounds like a lovely place as well. Such a bonus...

I'm 5'4", so for GA be sure to wear the tallest heels you can - and make sure they're broken in - lots of standing and jumping!

Hi, I'm coming all the way from Tampa, Florida to catch the Sunday show. I have GA ticks. My brother will be coming from Columbia, Maryland and my girlfriend from Springfield, Ohio.

We are so looking forward to seeing beautiful Seattle and of course, the best band around. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom