Seating for the Melbourne Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aussiedge

Acrobat
Hi Guys,
I've got A reserve seating for the Melbourne show on the 24th, however I am on Level 1 Aisle 8. I am concerned that my view of the stage is going to be woeful, having a look at the link below, does anyone agree or do u think I have nothing to worry about:

https://ticketing.ticke tmaster.com.au/cgi/myaccount/purchaselogin.asp?event_id=13003B76F2C2C310

Your view of the stage itself shouldn't be too bad. If anything, I'd say your view of the screens would be pretty limited. I had C Reserve seats for Sydney I. We were right next to the aisle in the section closest to the stage and we didn't really have any view at all of the screens. They did have a smaller screen on either side like they have at the front, but anything that was shown on the big screen at the front, we missed. :sad:

I hope your seats are in a better position than mine were, but if not, at least you will have a relatively good view of the guys! And that's the main thing!

Im having the same concerns. Oceangirl or anyone else that knows or has similar seats, for Hawaii, we are lowest level section MM. Do you think we will have a view of the big screen or just side screens?
thanks

I was in a similar location in Barcelona and you won't get a great view of the big screens, but you will have a great view of the band.

I could basically see the far corner of the screen on the opposite side of where I was sitting.

With the way the venues and stage are configured the A Reserve seating is done in such a way that of all the reserved seating (A, B, C etc...) it gives the best view of the band but the "cost" is that you will be side onto the stage which means you don't get to see the screens and light show in all its glory. These are big venues and there's pros and cons to every position.

Don't worry... you'll have a great time. I've been lucky enough to see the show from a few different angles and at the end of the day everywhere is great. Important thing is so long as you are there.

Back
Top Bottom