santa & elvis in boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They were in fact the real Kris Kringle and Elvis Aaron Presley.
Everyone knows you have to catch a U2 show in Boston at least once in your life, even dead and fictional celebrities.

2nd appearance of Elvis on stage on this tour. He probably will make another appearance in about 11 days from now.

Santa was right in front of me...I believe he said he was from origonly (I can never spell that word) from JErsey and now lives in Florida. He was a great fan..totally into it the whole show. Bono came over many times to us and when he got pulled on stage I thought Bono met me!!! :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: Oh well guess I should have dressed like Mrs. Claus!! Anyways it was an awesome concert. First time for me in the ellipse and it is an experience I will never live down!!

Is this where I should post photos?

Santa01.jpg

Santa is a zootopian. His name is Christian and goes by the screen name of XianKelty on the Zoo. Not sure who elvis really is but he was at the Vegas shows!

Santa was totally sweating but he would not take that jacket off!!! He would put it down to his shoulders to cool off...he was die hard...Good for him!! Look where it got him!!!;)

Is that really the same guy that was Elvis at the Vegas shows? He had on the white Elvis jumpsuit in Vegas.

I thought the same thing as Kelly.....that guy had to have been burning up in that Santa suit! :ohmy:

Carek1230 said:
Is that really the same guy that was Elvis at the Vegas shows? He had on the white Elvis jumpsuit in Vegas.

I thought the same thing as Kelly.....that guy had to have been burning up in that Santa suit! :ohmy:

Yes, that's the Elvis guy from Vegas. He also was at the May 12th Chicago show in a seat behind the stage. I sat two seats over from him and we chatted a bit before the show. He was very nice and has his own website.

http://www.markelvis.com/

Carek1230 said:

Elvis was at Sunday's show as well and he wore the white jumpsuit to that one.

:lmao: i totally met Santa at the 11/21 MSG show- he was front and center inside the ellipse, and i was 2 people down the rail from him. he wore this awesome furry hat that night- see the pic below (he's wearing the green shirt and white furry hat). he wore it through most of the show, too- that guy can withstand the heat!

very nice guy, awesome to see he got onstage dressed as santa... :up:

17990100_9424-med.JPG

i met the santa guy he was cool!!

a total riot! he was close to us in line and i was a few people down from him at the show.

he even gave my friend his santa hat.

re: elvis...i don't like to talk bad about people..but apparently he tried to bud in line sunday and tried again monday morning...he got a number for the ga line after the sunday show and disappaered till 8 am after the ga line moved and tried to get a wrist band ahead of everyone who waited all nite in the cold.

security asked him to go to the end of the line many times and he wouldn't.

i can't say he tried to bud on the sunday..but he did try on the monday i was there!!! it was really sad actually.

sam b

turi001 said:
he got a number for the ga line after the sunday show and disappaered till 8 am after the ga line moved and tried to get a wrist band ahead of everyone who waited all nite in the cold.

that's called "going to sleep"

:|

^OMG that is way too cool! He must have an Elvis wardrobe then! I remember the guy talking to folks in the GA line at Vegas1 too. Funny!

I hope Kris Kringle will make a special appearance at the Portland show!

turi001 said:
i met the santa guy he was cool!!

a total riot! he was close to us in line and i was a few people down from him at the show.

he even gave my friend his santa hat.

re: elvis...i don't like to talk bad about people..but apparently he tried to bud in line sunday and tried again monday morning...he got a number for the ga line after the sunday show and disappaered till 8 am after the ga line moved and tried to get a wrist band ahead of everyone who waited all nite in the cold.

security asked him to go to the end of the line many times and he wouldn't.

i can't say he tried to bud on the sunday..but he did try on the monday i was there!!! it was really sad actually.

sam b

Sam b! :wave:
I am sooo glad you had such a fantesticle time! :up:

Sunday night when we were waiting to go in, the Elvis guy was #18 on the numbered wristbands the venue gave out, and I was #21. That was the first I saw of him. I don't think he butted in earlier that day. Sunday evening, he had the Vegas Elvis suit on. You see what he wore Monday. Can't tell you what happened in line Monday because he was in the regular line and I was in the fan club line.

Back
Top Bottom