San Diego stage design?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ruffian

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Question for those of you going to San Diego: I've seen two diagrams of the arena set-up for the show. The first shows the "oval" and the second shows the oval and then a long, straight ramp leading from the oval towards near the rear of the floor. Any info on which is the correct version? I can post pics of each version if you don't know what I'm talking about :huh:

actually, here's the second diagram I found; might as well post it:

sandiego_sports_arena2.jpg

Wow, great diagram. Can you post the other one too?

I would asume that people are going to be able to be inside the oval. Otherwise, that would be an overly large stage. The inside of that oval would take up a whole section of seating.

boosterjuice said:
Wow, great diagram. Can you post the other one too?

I would asume that people are going to be able to be inside the oval. Otherwise, that would be an overly large stage. The inside of that oval would take up a whole section of seating.

yeah, there's no question people will be inside the oval...but the question remains about what the gray shaded thing is extending from the oval to the back of the GA floor--a catwalk? wouldn't that be awesome??? Here's the map that is shown more often:
sandiegoarena.jpg

so which one is correct??? :crazy:

Well, the first pic shows that it was a photochop of the quickly pulled AZ stage, and the SD arena setup. So it was some fan putting two things together. Maybe it's accurate, or maybe it was pulled for a reason (Not accurate)

Back
Top Bottom