Rome & Milan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm, I think I should clarify.....

I'm thinking about seeing U2 in Italy this summer, but I'm looking for someone to tell me that a U2 concert in Italy -- whether it be Rome or Milan -- is a great experience. Just tell me that the concert crowds in Italy are great. Speak people, speak!

The crowd in Italy is the best in the world..I guarantee this!!!

I was in Torino in 2001 and let me just say that the boys were so overwhelmed by the crowd that they played 2 extra songs after "Walk On" - it was the longest gig on Elevation tour. Better and more intense than in Slane Castle.

I was on the stands and the people around me were going nuts and we were far from stage.

I tried to get the tickets for Milano, but I failed so now I have to go to Vienna and the crowd there sucks...:(

Marko said:
The crowd in Italy is the best in the world..I guarantee this!!!

I was in Torino in 2001 and let me just say that the boys were so overwhelmed by the crowd that they played 2 extra songs after "Walk On" - it was the longest gig on Elevation tour. Better and more intense than in Slane Castle.

Thanks, Marko. :)

Is there anyone who goes at first show in Milano on the 20th july!I got ticket for first night!
I also think that italian crowd is the best<irish and spanish are pretty close to italian>

NIX

Back
Top Bottom