Question about Aloha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
My friend and I have seats in Section L (Yellow) row 14 at the very, very top of the stadium. Now, Section L is right at the tip of the b-stage, just at the top. Are we gonna have a good view? I mean, we're very close, just high up. Prolly better than being way the hell back right?

SMB

I have no idea, I hope your seats are good though. You can do a search on the seating of Aloha Stadium to get a better idea.

Shawn Bonneau said:
My friend and I have seats in Section L (Yellow) row 14 at the very, very top of the stadium. Now, Section L is right at the tip of the b-stage, just at the top. Are we gonna have a good view? I mean, we're very close, just high up. Prolly better than being way the hell back right?

SMB

well, right now you can spend $100 and get a pair of GA's via TM and remove any doubt whatsoever... ;-)

Don't have the patiance for GA, never have. I have seen U2 up close many times over, so there really is no need. I'd like to enjoy the stadium show. But, good advice for others, thanks. I checked and I do have great seats, just high up. Right near the stage. GA is just so much waiting and I can't stand it haha. I applaud those who do it. And I like meeting the band before shows, which is hard to do if u are GA.

SMB

Shawn Bonneau said:
Don't have the patiance for GA, never have. I have seen U2 up close many times over, so there really is no need. I'd like to enjoy the stadium show. But, good advice for others, thanks. I checked and I do have great seats, just high up. Right near the stage. GA is just so much waiting and I can't stand it haha. I applaud those who do it. And I like meeting the band before shows, which is hard to do if u are GA.

SMB

Hey,sounds like you have met them before. I have never been to a show before and want to try and see them when they show up for sound check or when ever before the show.
Any advice? What time do I get there for soundcheck? 2,3, 4? Do they leave after sound check and come back again before the show starts?

Back
Top Bottom