Portland Seating: Will I be able to see?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bodnex

The Fly
I was thinking of bidding on a couple of tickets for the Portland show, and saw 2 tickets for section 213, aisle seats [does that just mean they are separated?], row L. First of all, are these seats any good, or too high up?

Secondly, will I be able to see the stage from those seats, or will the lights obscure it? Pic below:

sea198a.gif

Please help soon, the auction is over soon! :ohmy:

Not too high up (think about it, you have a whole section above you). I sat around section 205 for the Elevation tour and I recall they were pretty good seats. This time around the light curtains might get somewhat in the way but a friend who sat behind the stage at the San Jose shows told me he could see everything just fine.

That's the thing, I'd like to be able to see what's going on when the light curtains are up, especially for Streets

You should be able to see through them. They are not solid, plus they are hang in several sheets, not one big piece that stretches across the whole back and side of the stage. I think you'd be better off there than all the way across the arena where you'll have to rely on the video screens to really see what's going on.

My sister has been to the Rose Garden for shows many times, she lives in Portland, and she refuses to get seats about the 200's. We weren't very lucky during TM sales, but we have seats in the 200's.

Back
Top Bottom