Phoenix GA in presale available NOW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG. I just happened to check and got 2 GAs

everyone who reads this needs to go to the Arizona show.. I was putting in ONE GA with my presale code, just checking it out.. and was shocked when a GA ticket came up

then I bought it went back did 1 GA again (hoping I could still get another b/c you are allowed 2 GAs)
and got ANOTHER ONE!

RUN!!

Grindstone call ticketmaster immediately and get them to combine the two orders. You can only have one transaction per presale code. If you dont they will cancel it.

I can't believe I just passed the oportunity to purchase two GA in phoenix!!!!!!!!

If I buy two will someone trade for Anaheim???????

Last edited:
bonosleftone said:
Grindstone call ticketmaster immediately and get them to combine the two orders. You can only have one transaction per presale code. If you dont they will cancel it.

hey, I just talked to a rep at Ticketmaster in AZ and she said I would be ok, she said that it would only happen if I had done it like three times for some reason. I've already had one of them emailed to me.

you think she was wrong? she seemed pretty sure it was ok.

Holy shit! Well, I couldn't get squat for Anaheim. But I got two GA'S for Arizona!!!! Time for a road trip!!! WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

wow, that rocks! congrats :hyper:

had i known these were gonna be available, wish i woulda used my code for Phoenix (cuz i live here) instead of Seatle, o well, less hassle for my parents in Seattle :)

bonoed said:
well those of us used our codes should have waited.

I know, this sucks! What a helpless feeling knowing there are GA's available but you've already used your presale code. If I had known GA's would become available, I wouldn't have purchased those expensive $160 seats on Tuesday. It still peeves me that I got in right away at 10:03 on Tuesday and got the message that no tickets were available when I searched for GA's. Others were able to get GA's minutes later.

Welcome, road trippers! It's gonna be a great show.

The extra release is a good sign - I think U2 is getting some of there GAs back and putting them out as they come. I think it's worth following TM closely after the general sale as we get closer to the concert dates. (Hopefully plural.)

If we get two dates, Phoenix GAs (on Ebay) will price not much higher than Denver - which has already slipped as low as $120 each. The second date is crucial for low rates and, of course, to see two shows. I'll be shopping for Friday night the 15th. Phoenix has been very fortunate with U2 - let's hope our luck continues.

To all who used code - I think everyone here feels for you. I would call U2.com - or Principle - to see what they may be able to do. Very few will do that. With the right attitude and approach it just may work, and can't hurt. Their service is a fan club after all and this is still the presale. If they can't cxl existing TM orders they may at least give you new code. Try it. And if the GAs are gone in the morning, hold hope for a second presale for a second show (like Denver).

Good luck, amigos.

arizzzona said:
Welcome, road trippers! It's gonna be a great show.

The extra release is a good sign - I think U2 is getting some of there GAs back and putting them out as they come. I think it's worth following TM closely after the general sale as we get closer to the concert dates. (Hopefully plural.)

If we get two dates, Phoenix GAs (on Ebay) will price not much higher than Denver - which has already slipped as low as $120 each. The second date is crucial for low rates and, of course, to see two shows. I'll be shopping for Friday night the 15th. Phoenix has been very fortunate with U2 - let's hope our luck continues.

To all who used code - I think everyone here feels for you. I would call U2.com - or Principle - to see what they may be able to do. Very few will do that. With the right attitude and approach it just may work, and can't hurt. Their service is a fan club after all and this is still the presale. If they can't cxl existing TM orders they may at least give you new code. Try it. And if the GAs are gone in the morning, hold hope for a second presale for a second show (like Denver).

Good luck, amigos.

How does one go about calling U2.com to see what they can do? Is their number listed under some "contact us" section of the site? I'm really mad about this. I was in there right at ten and didn't get GA's, but paid for upper level. Anyway, I guess I'm wondering if/how to call someone.

I don't have the numbers off hand but they've been posted on Interference recently. Scour around a bit and/or maybe ask a mod?

I have a hard time envisioning them (U2) not trying to help out in some way if you heartfeltly (made up that word) and non-accusingly describe your situation. If someone isn't helpful, try again. If I had more code I'd use it for you. Best of luck.

I hate this too - bought 2 $160 tix after getting the no tickets available for GA's in Phoenix. I've tried calling ticketmaster about getting an exchange - nobody could help me, they'd just transfer me to "customer service" which didn't exist (I guess it was after hours). I also sent an email to both ticketmaster and U2.com seeing if there is anyway possible for a ticket exchange. I'm sure it's not gonna happen, but it's worth a try.

I contaced Ticketmaster to see if any GA's were still availabe in the presale. The rep told me not only were there none available left in the presale, there wasn't any left at all. Doesn't look like you'll have any luck in the General sale with GA's unless a 2nd Phoenix show is added.

Back
Top Bottom