Pearl Jam & U2 in Honolulu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djerdap

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
You lucky bastards.

Two best bands (especially in their live form) active today.
All of you who aren't that familiar with PJ, prepare yourselves for a spectacular live show. My guess is Pearl Jam will play a 90-minute set (like they played with Tom Petty a couple of weeks back).

God, I'm so jealous. There's no place I'd rather be than to see those two bands together.

Jeremy and Bono spoke in Honolulu today... haha

HELLO HELLO // ALOHA // ALOHA //

I just saw PJ at a theatre venue in Portland, it was one of the best shows I've ever seen, we are so lucky to get them in Hawaii!

Signy, I hope you show up in Honolulu with a ticket in your hand, for once!

Got some great video shots of the Portland GA line, starring you (waiting for tickets), and a cast of hundreds. I'm working on a DVD which will include that, plus video from before the San Jose show where we met Bono. I'll send you a copy of it when I'm finished (probably by 2010).

Nick

I already was keenly interested in going to Hawaii throw in my second favorite band who I saw earlier this year...it's tempting even to spend so much to get there...

isabella_bp said:
Definately bringing the camera for this one.

I'm sure its been covered in one of the 19 or so Hawaii threads...

But are cameras allowed? I know you can usually get into the place with cameras - but I've read a bunch of disclaimers saying no still photography whatsoever. I would be fine with a disposable camera or my dumpy digicam, but my brother's digital camera is reaaaaaaaallly nice and he would be able to get amazing pictures if he was able to bring it with us.

Any positive or negative verification on this?

Thanks!

pacemaker said:

I'm sure its been covered in one of the 19 or so Hawaii threads...

But are cameras allowed? I know you can usually get into the place with cameras - but I've read a bunch of disclaimers saying no still photography whatsoever. I would be fine with a disposable camera or my dumpy digicam, but my brother's digital camera is reaaaaaaaallly nice and he would be able to get amazing pictures if he was able to bring it with us.

Any positive or negative verification on this?

Thanks!

every Elevation & Vertigo show I have been to has had no problem with bringing in cameras... except Sacramento 2001 where I had to hide it in my underwear!

bort269 said:

every Elevation & Vertigo show I have been to has had no problem with bringing in cameras... except Sacramento 2001 where I had to hide it in my underwear!

The security guards were terrible at buffalo, like walking around the GA line threatening people that if they took cameras in they would get kicked out. I didn't risk it, but as soon as I got in the stadium the security guards were taking pictures for people with there cameras and stuff. :mad:

partygirlvox said:

The security guards were terrible at buffalo, like walking around the GA line threatening people that if they took cameras in they would get kicked out. I didn't risk it, but as soon as I got in the stadium the security guards were taking pictures for people with there cameras and stuff. :mad:

exactly, it's never the same security inside & outside...

Back
Top Bottom