Ottawa Tix on eBay Disappearing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Noopie

The Fly
I'm still in desperate search for Ottawa or Montreal tickets and check eBay regularly in case there are other crazy people like me who put face value tickets on sale for Buy it Now or something. So I was checking "U2 Ottawa" a few minutes ago and it came up with about 16-17 auctions...all of which were too expensive for me anyways, but when I selected an auction I got the infamous "this auction was removed by eBay". I pushed refresh and all but 2 of the auctions were gone!

It seems odd they would ALL disappear so suddenly, and the two auctions that were left were certainly not selling below face or anything like that. Also, why would it be for Ottawa when there are thousands of U2 tickets on eBay for other shows which aren't being cancelled? Kinda brutal seeing as it only makes trying to find Ottawa tickets even HARDER to find. It seems like Ottawa/Montreal are by far the most difficult tickets to find this tour. I can't imagine it's ALL because of Arcade Fire...even though that's the reason I want to go.

Back
Top Bottom